If you love sensation play, the Bear Claw is a must have addition to any kinky toy kit.
This simple yet oh so effective claw not only enables the user to release their inner Wolverine but it's also more than capable of sending subs of into that floaty space, or so I'm told!
This little beauty can be used sensually or viciously and is more than capable of leaving some pretty impressive scratch marks, obviously that depends on the person using it, and your level of agreed play!
Available in a variety of colours - Red, Black, White and opaque green. Please check my other listing for availability.
Width 11.3 cm
Length 11 cm
Weight 40 g
Weight, sizes and dimensions are approximate only!
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Etsy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
• as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
• when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
• if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
• Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
• Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
• Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
• Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
• Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
• Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via Etsy
Gift Wrapping - Unfortunately we are unable to offer a gift wrapping services.
Packaging - All orders will be shipped in discreet and non descriptive packaging with only your name and address appearing on the front and our return address on the front or back depending on the shipping method.
All our products/listings are classed as - Intimate Items!
Because of the nature of our products (for health/hygiene reasons) we are unable to accept returns or issue refunds, unless the product is defective. In the event of receiving a defective product we will happily replace the product on a like to like basis.
Conditions of return - Buyer must contact us within 7 days on receiving the product, and ship back within 14 days if located in the UK, or 21 days for our overseas customers. Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs and all products must be sent via recorded/signed for delivery. If the product is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
We will endeavour to dispatch your item within three working days (Monday to Friday) and only orders place before midday will count as day one!
All items being shipped outside of the UK requiring a customs declaration will be described as a 'Novelty' item. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply, I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
All our items are sold as theatrical novelty Items and are intended for adult use only. Use at your own risk and discretion. The purchaser accepts full responsibility for any personal injury to themselves or others or damages to the product due to use or misuse of the item.
Please note that dimensions of all hand crafted items are approximately only and may vary slightly.
We list our items on other selling platforms and at specialist events.
We do our best to remove items as and when they are sold, should two orders for the same item come throw at the same time, we will endeavour to to complete the order that came throw first and provide a full refund to the third party.